Are you taking an online course?
Studying at a traditional university?
Guiding your own education on your own time?
However you learn, MERLOTx can help with FREE Learning Resources and Services!
What is MERLOTx
- MERLOTx is MERLOT’s new student portal, created to help students easily find resources to support their learning goals.
- MERLOTx is a FREE, open online collection of almost 70,000 quality online learning resources across a wide range of disciplines.
- MERLOTx connects you to an open online community of learners and teachers from around the world, with almost 140,000 members (IT’S FREE TO JOIN)
How can you use MERLOTx?
- To LEARN the prerequisite concepts and skills for the courses you are taking.
- To FIND supplemental materials to help you expand your knowledge and skills for the classes you are taking.
- To EXPLORE subjects you might be interested in studying in the future.
- To PERSONALIZE and ORGANIZE your online learning materials into a collection with notes on how and why you find them useful, so you can keep track of your learning.
- To SHARE your personal collection, explore others’ personal collections, and contribute to the online learning revolution.
- ANYWAY YOU WANT! MERLOTx is here to support you and your education goals.
Are You Ready for Online Learning?
Complete a FREE self-assessment used by higher education institutions:
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- California State University, Stanislaus
- Portland State University
- Foothill Community College
More options to assess student readiness for online learning.
Using Your Smartphone or Tablet?
Download MERLOT’s FREE Mobile Apps:
MERLOT OER SEARCH
for Android at Google Play
MERLOT OER SEARCH
for iOS devices at itunes store